Some OS/2 tips
EPM (the Enhanced Editor)
- How to open an OS/2 commandline window from a folder:
- Drag an arbitrary object from within the folder over your OS/2
- Via menu: Create a menu item (via the folder's Settings notebook)
with the program entry: "cmd.exe /k cd %*"
- Use the CMD Folder utility (cmdfl151) available at most shareware
- How to use the keyword highlightning feature in EPM (6.03+) ?
- Open an EPM Command Dialog (e.g. by pressing <Esc>) and enter
"toggle_parse 1 f:\epm\epm603\epmkwds.EXT"
(substitute your correct drive and path, and the extension of your
keyword file for EXT).
For repeated use, you will appreciate the history of the EPM