A tribute to ANTON KUTTER Biberach/Riss 15-16-17 june 2018
Date June 15 at 17:00-20:00 Tour Filmmuseum and movies Anton Kutter (entrée; 8 euro/person)
Date June 16 at Stadthalle Biberach (entrée 10 euro/person)
- A tour around Anton Kutter's movie theater Traumpalast, guided by his son, Adrian Kutter.
Adrian will also give a lecture about his family and the film industry, and about his
father as a director, together with his brother Claus and sister Floriane.
- Afterwards, 2 of Anton's greatest movies will by shown:
- Weltraumschiff 1 started
- Gro▀kraft De Berge
- 09:00-10:00 Reception and exhibition
- 10:00-10:30 Adrian Kutter: My Father as a director, and especially as an astronomer
- 10:30-11:15 Guy Wauters: The restoration of Kutter's telescopes
- 11:15-11:45 Harrie Rutten: Optical Design Kutter Telescope
- 11:45-12:00 Bruno Ernst (92 years) friend of Anton Kutter on film.
- 12:00-14:00: BREAK (possibility to lunch in town in the neighbourhood of birth house
OPTIONAL in the evening: Observatory and Planetarium Laupheim 8km from Biberach. (GRATIS)
- 14:00-14:30 Barry Adcock (Australia) about my 350mm schiefspiegler and optics projects
- 14:30-15:15 Guntram Lampert (Austria) The Tri-Schiefspiegler. Origins of and
developments from a telescope design by Anton Kutter.
- 15:15-16:00 Hans-Ulrich Wieland: Anton Kutters basic ideas in modern systems
- 16:00-16:30 Mathias Sautter: restoration of the 30cm Kuttertelescope of planetarium
- 17:00: END
If the skies are clear, we have the opportunity to observe through the 30cm Kutter Telescope of
Mathias Saufer. And of course ther is the program of the Planetrium. own transportation.https://
- 21:00: Symposium : The story of Laupheim Planetarium
Date June 17: optional visit ESO Visit Center GARCHING (visit free of charge)
On 28 April 2018, the
ESO Supernova Planetarium & Visitor Centre
will open its doors to the
public. The inauguration of the centre will be celebrated with a series of events dedicated
to its community of partners, supporters, neighbours and friends. In its first quarter, the
centre has prepared a starry line-up of activities for its visitors.
- Own transportation
- We plan also a visit to the brand new ESO visiting center in Garching, 190km by car..
VSRUG Armand Pien
in collaboration with Adrian, Claus, and Floriane Kutter
[Kutter Days 2018]
Curator: Hartmut Frommert